Owning or running a farm is a specialist type of business. For our clients owning a farm is also a lifestyle choice and usually a family home.
Here at HML Davies Limited we understand the particular challenges which farming poses as a business and have developed lots of experience over many years to help farm owners or tenants with their financial and tax affairs.
We work with:
- Dairy, livestock and arable farmers
- Tenant farmers
- Farms with other businesses such as holiday cottages, camping and caravan sites, horse livery or fishing lakes
For these types of clients we can help them with the following:
- Preparation of accounts and tax return
- Advice on most tax efficient trading structure
- Registration of company
- Assistance with forecasting cash flow and profit
- Assistance with budgeting
- Advice on best time to invest capital in order to maximise tax relief opportunities
- Advice on inheritance tax and leaving your farm business to your heirs
- Advice on how to minimise capital gains on the sale of land
- Claiming capital allowances on the purchase of equipment and machinery
For an initial no obligation chat about how we may be able to assist with your farm business, please call HML Davies Limited on 01204 393 040.