The property sector has a wide range of quite complex tax rules and regulations.
The team at HML Davies Limited has assisted many clients over the years to navigate their way through these rules and regulations.
In addition, there are particular challenges for those working in the property sector in the north west at present due to a shortage of house building and changing rules on where and what can types of property and land can be developed.
We work with:
- Property investors (from 1 property to 100s)
- Property developers
- Property renovators
- Building companies
- Construction companies
- Property professionals: estate agents, surveyors, architects, quantity surveyors
We can help clients in this sector with a range of services including:
- Account preparation
- Tax returns
- How to structure a new property business
- Assistance on budgeting, cash flow projections, and financial forecasts
- Advice on VAT in relation to buying, selling and developing land and property
- Calculating Corporation Tax
- Advising on Stamp Duty issues
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC’s ‘Construction Scheme’ rules
- Advice on how to maximise your capital allowances when buying and selling commercial property
- Advice on inheritance issues and succession planning
- How to maximise the value of your property business when you can’t sell it at present.
For an initial, no obligation chat about how we may be able to assist with your property tax and financial affairs, please call HML Davies Limited on 01204 393 040.