Estate Agents’ Accountants & Lettings Agents’ Accountants
Our team of accountants has extensive experience of helping estate agents and letting agents in Bolton and across the North West.
We know from this experience that some of the main issues facing estate and letting agents are:
- Identifying which specific sales and supplier invoices have been paid
- Repairs and maintenance
- Ensuring all receipts and records are kept up-t0-date
- Reconciling your clients’ accounts
- Recording deposit payments
Our team at HML Davies Limited aims to help our estate agency and lettings agency clients to increase their profits by:
- Ensuring that detailed records are kept covering sales and direct cost by each property, customer and service
- Creating monthly management reports
- Monitoring and improving cash flow
- Identifying ways to reduce your tax bill by understanding how your estate agency or lettings agency business is operating
We work with estate agents and lettings agents that are self employed, in a partnership or a limited company.
If you are just starting up in business we can advise you on the most appropriate legal structure for your business - be that a sole trader, limited company or partnership. Or if registering for VAT would be appropriate and beneficial to you. If you are planning to employ staff, we can help you set up and manage a workplace pension scheme which is now a responsibility on all employers.
In addition, we can help with cash flow planning and forecasting to ensure you get through the first months of your new business with sufficient cash. Our monthly management accounts will assist you to monitor performance of the business and your year end accounting.
Our accountants have knowledgeable of the main representative bodies for estate agents and lettings agents such as NAEA, TDS, and NALS.
To find out more about how we may be able to help your estate agency or lettings agency, please call 01204 393 040.