Accountancy services for solicitors and barristers
We act for solicitors from one-person law firms up to multi-partner practices which are limited liability partnerships, limited companies, sole traders or are alternative business structures.
We also act for a number of barristers in chambers across the North West.
Our accountancy services for solicitors and barristers include:
- Annual audit including full compliance with Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Advice on capital gains tax and inheritance tax
- Cashflow forecasting
- Advising on legal structure - whether to incorporate as a limited company, become a limited liability partnership or create an ‘Alternative Business Structure’.
- Tax planning regarding any mergers or acquisitions of other firms
- Advice on rewarding your key staff via Enterprise Management Incentives (EMIs)
- Help to prepare a business plan
- Probate and trust advice
- Help preparing for a partner’s retirement, exit strategies and succession planning
Call us at HML Davies Limited on 01204 393 040 to discuss your specific accountancy needs as a solicitor or barrister or request a call back via our form.